Mr Mrinal Saharay provides unambiguous, independent and unbiased expert medico-legal reports.
Mr Mrinal Saharay has a keen interest in medico-legal issues and has been involved in the preparation of medico-legal reports since 1994 working alongside a well known expert witness. He has attended various seminars, courses and conferences on medico-legal issues and has been involved in the preparation of in excess of 500 medical reports for various solicitors and NHS Trusts including the General Medical Council.
- Over 30 years clinical experience in general, endocrine and colorectal surgery.
- Strong academic background in Evidence Based Medicine
- Sound grasp of legal principles / Civil Procedure Rules
- Instructions accepted from both Claimants and defendants.
- Is on the panel of medical experts of the General Medical Council.
- Member of the Expert Witness Institute.
Mr Saharay is fully aware of the requirements of the Civil Procedure Rules and provides an unbiased report after careful consideration of all relevant facts to assist the court. He will provide a no obligation quote and an agreed timescale for providing medical reports.
For further information visit:
UK Register of Expert Witnesses